Content Marketing is on the rise and with quality content promoted correctly and in the subtlest way possible, it is a valuable asset to not only improve your rankings but also to maximize your visibility with slow but steady strategies. Search Engine Optimization Services is not only applicable for search engines but also every link that is directly or indirectly connected to the internet and is noticed by Google’s Algorithms. Web Crawlers and Algorithms of Search engines can not only access your data but also determine its position amongst the search results by considering significant factors like Quality and relevance of the content you’re publishing on your website or through other digitally powered channels. Now you must be wondering about those “other channels”, what they are and how you can use them. The mediums or networks that we are referring to here are also known as Social media networking sites. Using social media platforms for something more than just images and captions to promote your brand, sounds strange right?. For experienced and renowned marketers, social media sites are a powerful marketing tool and they use various techniques to advertise their brands on all the notable platforms. In this blog post, we are going to discover numerous conventional and unconventional ways to promote blogs and articles by using one’s social media profiles and business accounts.
- Why it matters?
Let’s summarize the importance of sharing your comprehensive, relevant and content, in a few points:
- It will allow you to boost your website’s traffic
- Effective and uninhibited self-promotion technique
- You will able to establish your brand’s authority through consistent content on more than one channel
- A global outreach for content marketing can be attained by distributing blogs and articles on one’s social media handles
- Generation of leads from multiple and authentic sources
- More than 85% of marketing agencies use blogging as part of their marketing strategy
- Enables a business to fortify its brand identity through mediums
Need we say more?
- Strategize before you share:
Let’s discuss some of the most basic methods or techniques you can use to promote your blogs on your social media profiles:
- Support other bloggers of your niche and their work by mentioning them or tagging them and whatnot. This is useful because as you expose them to your followers they will re-share the praise they received from you to establish their credibility and directly expose your account to their followers.
- Mold your captions into important questions and provide the answers yourself by attaching the link of your relevant blog there. It will make your content seem like a solution to a problem that was diffused by you. Smart right?
- Customize and formulate creative and unique hashtags for your brand. Currently, the easiest way to become a trendsetter is to follow and utilize hashtags properly.
- Keep an eye out for influencers of your relevant industry or niche. Observe them, take inspirations and use those tips to optimize your content according to the trend.
- Set your brand’s identity by reaching out to as many significant and relevant profiles as you can. Contribute, collaborate and give Credit.
- Use visually appealing thumbnails for the blogs you will be posting. Nothing catches attention like a colorful picture and graphical representations.
- Schedule your blog posts, or for that matter, any social media post according to a standard time which is the most suitable for your targeted audience. Who are your targeted audiences and when do they go their social media feeds the most? These are the questions you need to keep in mind and do research accordingly.
- Post and post often. Write that post and insert the link to your blog. Each time you create something, it’s important that you advertise it effectively too and by using all resources available to you.
- Use catchy, engaging and attention-grabbing headlines as captions, so you can make some heads turn, or in this case, make them scroll back!
- Keeping the above-mentioned tip in mind, do not use longer captions. Nobody has time to read descriptive information and details, so keep it short.
- Add a Call-to-Action to encourage them to read on like “Read more, Find out more, learn more” as it will create a sense of urgency.
- The Platforms and their utilization:
Each social media site has its perks and strengths. It depends on how you leverage each channel’s advantage for your brand’s marketing. We will be discussing five biggest social media platforms you can use to implement a blogging strategy for your plan:
Deliver your message within the first 500 characters and communicate that post on not just your page and Newsfeed but also in relevant groups. Be wary of Facebook’s guideline and therefore don’t post too much blog content in just 24 hours.
Mention relevant and popular influencers by inserting them in personal or engaging captions, chances are you will be discovered by them and also their followers. Keep the character limit of 140 in mind and plan your captions accordingly, and don’t forget to add hashtags in there too.
LinkedIn is the most authentic platform to establish your credibility in your market or industry. Your area of expertise becomes more visible and trustworthy when you display your knowledge through a corporate-friendly channel, but don’t overdo it! Use images, captivating captions and don’t post too much content regularly.
Your thumbnails and images will impact the readers more on Pinterest so be sure to use images that grab attention instantly. Use pins for your blog’s image and insert the link in the pin’s description to redirect the audience to your website and blogpost.
Another powerful platform to attract audiences with persuasive imagery. Add URL of blogs in your captions, stories or your profiles by redirecting readers towards the destination. Also, use suitable and relevant hashtags as it will provide awareness of your brand.